Friday, July 2, 2010

Lazy


Every day, Hugo wakes up at 5:40am to get ready for work. I get up too and make breakfast. After he leaves for work, I sometimes go back to bed. Other tiems, I will lie around and read. I figure it's at least 13 hours from the time he leaves until the time he comes home at night. That is a long time for me to be home alone. What's the point in jumping out of bed first thing in the morning, finishing all my household chores by 10am, and then spending the rest of the day doing nothing? I might as well alternate being lazy and being productive instead of clumping it all together at one time.


However, sometimes the neighborhood ladies make me feel lazy. For example, when I opened the front door at 8:00am yesterday, this is what I saw (again, I took this picture from my front door so as not to be seen...it's not a very good picture). How did she get so much done so early in the day?! Even if I didn't go back to bed, there is no way I would have gotten that much laundry done. I counted...there are 17 pairs of pants. It takes me probably 20 minutes to wash one pair of pants!


But, my system is working for me. Until I have more to occupy my time, you won't see my clothes line full at 8:00am! :)

1 comment:

  1. If only you drank coffee - you could lounge about and enjoy the morning with your hot cup of joe!! Think about that - you need coffee in your life.

    ReplyDelete